Interim CFO to replace a struggling incumbent.
A medium-sized technology company embarking on a growth strategy locally and overseas.
The company needed a very experienced CFO who had been involved in restructuring and acquisitions.
- Change management initiatives commenced immediately;
- Systems and processes were enhanced;
- Back office staff were redirected and started working as a team;
- The CEO gained confidence in the financial indicators.
- The company was able to focus on its acquisition strategy.
The CEO offered the Interim a permanent role as the COO after 3 months of the assignment