Senior Human Resource Director
A health services company wanting to outsource its Human Resources function.
The new CEO needed a strategic Human Resources supporter to assist him in turning the company around.
- Engaged a high – level practitioner on a part-time basis;
- The CEO had a “partner” in the business to whom he could seek guidance and support;
- New perspectives on hiring, training, motivating and remunerating employees were initiated;
- The business’s revenue performance strengthened; and
- The company within six months won global recognition for its turnaround.
The Interim Executive continued her assignment beyond the initial phase.